Job Title: Network Specialist
Function: Information Technology
Reporting line: Head of IT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Active Directory operations related to Users, Groups, and Policies and Organization Units.
- Maintain Active Directory Services and operations related to: DNS, DHCP.
- Manage Shared File System access.
- Make periodic image backup for OS.
- Administrate & maintain tapes backup (monitor, create restore )
- Perform a Daily backup of Critical Business & users .
- Manage Internet access rules and permissions, and control Internet bandwidth.
- Perform Email Services Operations related to Exchange server, Users, Mailboxes, Distribution groups, Contacts and Address book.
- Maintain Email Services related to Client access and Web Access
- Maintain the Email gateway services queues and message logs, spams etc
- Centralized Management and control of user access to external devices.
- Manage Anti-Virus Server, and ensure the viruses definition are up to date, and distributed to all clients.
- Monitor Voice Recording Service availability, and perform Synchronization between redundant servers.
- Perform a health check activities to all Servers including Servers Performance, Capacity, Services, and Event logs.
- Install and configure physical and virtual Servers OS as per demands.
- Maintain OS updates to secure discovered vulnerability.
- Report HW/SW problems to vendors, and implement provided solutions.
- Administrate & maintain virtual servers such as (VMware & Hyper-v) installation , replication ,convert & backup
- Administrate & basic configure for cisco switches (Vlans, port-security, span, spanning-tree Access ports (data and voice) , trunk ports , (Layer 2/Layer 3) Ether Channel, security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS and, etc…… )
- Administrate & basic configure for cisco routers (Routing protocol , NAT, VPN, load balance ,failover, ACL ,NTP ,WAN, etc )
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Computer Science or equivalent education .
- 2-3 years of experience.