Internal Audit Officer (Saudi National)
عرض جميع الوظائف
24 يناير، 2018م
Monitor and promote a systematic and disciplined approach to apply an effective internal control environment in the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control the full audit cycle that include Risk assessment audit base, financial reliability, compliance with regulatory, operational management controls and monitoring, reviews/audits in coordination with the Internal Audit outsourcing firm.
- Determine or review the internal audit scope and the annual plan.
- Coordinate work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and with the Internal Audit outsourcing firm.
- Perform special audits as requested by the Audit Committee and report the results accordingly.
- Conduct a follow up audits on control gaps and opportunities for improvement identified during internal audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Coordinate the audit reports results presentation.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal MEFIC policies & procedures.
- Provide advice on internal control and participate in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within MEFIC.
- Serve in an advisory capacity as required by management but maintain required independence to insure validity, legality.
- Provide feedback on performance of the Internal Audit outsourcing firm.
- Serve as Audit Committee Secretary and discharge responsibilities in accordance with the Audit Committee Charter.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development for the sector’s regulations, best practice, techniques and performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience as Internal Audit. Proven knowledge if auditing standards and procedure, and regulations
- Computer skills in MS Office,
- Ability to deal with large amounts of information, review feedback and conduct a follow up in a professional manners.
- Good analytical skills
- Independent judgement
- Attention to details
- Financial Services Sector Knowledge
- Diplomatic character.
- 1-2 years relevant experience