Job Title: Director – Real Estate
Function: Fund Management
Reporting line: Head of Real Estate
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Manage current RE Funds, and manage the progress of Development Funds, and compare it to the proposed timelines.
- Manage the performance and operations of Income generating funds, and keep reporting to the highest professional levels.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimum goal is to expand company’s market share.
- Get exposed to new sectors & geographies.
- Explore client needs, and structure products that meet their appetite
- Deep knowledge of the RE sector, and competitor’s capabilities
- Manage performance of operational funds.
- Plan for Exit Strategies for ongoing funds.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good financial, macroeconomic knowledge.
- Sufficient analytical financial tools.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance.
- MBA is preferable.
- CME-1 is a Must.
- Minimum 7 Years in the Industry.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in a decision making position