The Saudi Arabia Macroeconomic Monthly Review October 2017, offers an extensive view of the Saudi Arabian economy and the key trends across various fields.
As special topics of analysis, we review the Q2 2017 GDP and Saudi Arabia’s debt issuances over the past few years, in the first part of the report, i.e. Executive Summary and Review section. We also present a quick look at the key indicators that signal the health of Saudi Arabian economy.
The second part - the detailed Chart Pack section - in turn, is divided into five sub-sections
• Macroeconomic indicators: We take an extensive review of the Saudi Arabia’s macro economy via a set of 45 indicators ranging from GDP to sector specific data volumes and prices
• Oil indicators: With crude oil being a key driver of Saudi Arabian economy, we analyse oil production, demand supply, exports, not just for KSA but for OPEC as well
• Stock market indicators: We review the performance of Tadawul along with turnover, ownership and investments
• Corporate Earnings: We track the trend of TASI listed companies’ financials – Sales, EBITDA, Net income and margins - at both quarterly and annual intervals
• Tadawul Sector Earnings Performance: The most recently published quarterly net income is aggregated at sector level and compared on a year-on-year and quarter-on-quarter basis to highlight the sector leaders and laggards
For a quick glance at the whole economy, at the end of the report, we present key statistics related to Saudi Arabia, spanning economic output, budget, trade, oil, inflation and demographics.
With uncertain direction of equity markets and volatility in global commodities, an analytical and fundamental research of macroeconomic trends becomes imperative to take well-informed decisions.
We hope you find the report valuable to your analysis and a key input in your decision-making. For any feedback or suggestions, kindly reach out to email@example.com
Monthly Macroeconomic Report-October 2017