We Value Your Privacy
The Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) considers its customers’ privacy and confidentiality as its number one priority. Which is why we have pledge to strictly providing you with the highest level of security to to ensure that the privacy of your information is protected. The trust you have confided in us is, and will always be, the essential driving force that we work hard to protect, maintain and enhance. We assure you that your information is used solely for the legitimate business purposes for which the information was disclosed.
Security of Your Personal Information
The Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) takes appropriate measures to keep your personal information, that we hold about you, secure and ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or disclosure.
Your personal information with us remains secure because of:
- MEFIC pledges to maintain the strictest privacy and security codes and standards in hand when dealing with any and all information pertaining of clients.
- Your information will only be used to provide you with the services you deserve and will be kept at a minimum and need to know basis at all times.
- Your information will be held with the smallest number possible of properly trained professionals who have pledged to maintain all codes of conduct and ethics to the highest and in case of breach the employees will be held legally liable and will be disciplined to the maximum in accordance with MEFIC company policies.
- All client records and information will be maintained and kept up to date and clients shall have the right to view their information and notify of any changes so long as it is legally possible.
- Unless legally obligated to, or authorized by our customer, MEFIC will never share your information with third parties.
- If providing premium services to you requires us to commission a third party we will hold them to our standards of client confidentiality and will at all times monitor the use of client information.
- Our standards will be held at high par when dealing with third parties. Only the most upright institutions will be commissioned.
- For your privacy and security, MEFIC will never send you any emails from any domain other than (mefic.com.sa)
- MEFIC will keep you updated about our services, products and offerings on a steady basis and will provide you a number of contact points such as our web site without the need to disclose any information.
- Any and all of your information collected about you is for the sole purpose of providing you with the highest level of quality service that you deserve.
MEFIC pledges to abide by these general points of client information privacy and will maintain the strictest levels of security and benchmarking to ensure that our systems and processes are up to date and state of the art.
Information Security Awareness
The Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) considers its customers’ privacy and confidentiality as its number one priority. Which is why we have pledge to strictly abide by the strictest practices of information security.
The Steps MEFIC Take to Ensure Your Online Transactions Are Safe And Secure
Secure Sessions: When you log in to MEFIC e-trading website you are said to be in a secure session. You know you are in a secure session if the URL address begins with https:// or a padlock symbol appears in the lower right hand corner of your browser.
Encryption SSL technology is used within your e-trading session to encrypt your personal information before it leaves your computer, to ensure no one else can read it. Depending on your browser setting, a pop-up window will appear to notify you that you will be entering a secured page.
Session Time-out: If you forget to log-off after trading online, or your computer remains inactive for a period of time during a session, then our systems automatically log you off. Pages viewed during a secure session are not recorded in your PC's temporary files.
Automatic Lock-out: After a number of incorrect attempts to log in, we disable online access to your account. to re-activate your account, you should contact MEFIC Direct on toll free number 8001263342 within the Kingdom and +96612186618 from abroad./p>
Login Password: After the investor subscribes himself with MEFIC to use the electronic trading, he receives his user name and password to the system via mail or hand to hand submitting through our branches.
Protection: MEFIC regards a customer's information on systems and the Internet as one of its foremost security priorities. MEFIC is committed to protecting your private information and is continuing to adapt all effective security measures to protect it. MEFIC complies with international information security best practices in providing state of art security controls. MEFIC maintains an ongoing internal security review process that includes external security reviews to provide assurance to our customers that our goal is their information security at all levels. MEFIC monitors the Internet for illegal or unauthorized use of the company’s name and trademarks. The process includes detecting incidents of fraudulent web sites that look similar to MEFIC’s, as such sites can threaten the privacy and security of our customers.
The Steps You Can Take to Increase Your Online Security
MEFIC would like to inform you about a number growing security threats that require your attention. There is much that you can do to protect yourself online. Some are simple, others may require a little time invested or help from someone else.
Virus: A hidden program or code, usually with malicious logic, that propagates by infecting another program. Viruses can be transmitted as an e-mail attachment, in a downloaded file or present on a diskette or CD.
Spam: These are unwanted or junk e-mails. These messages are usually mass-mailings and waste both time and resources.
Trojan: A computer program that appears to have a useful function, but also has hidden and potentially malicious functions that bypass security mechanisms.
Adware: Programs that display advertising using any means:pop-ups, banners changes to the browser home page or search page, etc. Adware can be installed with or without the user permission./p>
Phishing: The e-mails that appear to come from reliable source to trick a user into entering confidential information at a fake web site. Typically the e-mail and the web site look like they are part of a bank.
Spyware: Programs that collect information about users without their knowledge. The data collected is sent to the third-parties. Spyware can be installed with or without user permission.
Information Security Tips
- Do not provide personal information such as account number, Credit Card info etc. on Internet sites.
- Do not visit the wicked web site, malicious page can infect a poorly protected system.
- Download only from the trusted sites or directly from the vendor official web sites.
- Only share your primary e-mail address with people you know / trust.
- Use a personal firewall to monitor inbound and outbound traffic between a computer and the Internet.
- Do not accept files from strangers in online chat such as MSN, Yahoo, ICQ etc.
- Ensure that your system is updated and all the security patches are applied.
- Do not respond to requests for personal information via e-mail or phone.
- Do not click on links in your e-mails to get to any web page.
- Visit websites directly by typing the web address in your browser address bar.
- Regularly check your bank and credit card statements to ensure that all transactions are legitimate.
- Always ensure that you are using a secure website when submitting credit card or other sensitive information via Web browser.
- Make the habit of backing up your important files on a regular basis.
- Always keep your Anti Virus system updated.
- Do not open unknown or SPAM mails
- Configure e-mail applications to always show file extensions.
- Do not open attachments with double file extensions such as NAME.BMP.EXE or NAME.TXT.VBS
- Do not open attachments coming with advertisements or other unwanted e-mail.
- Use a password that is easy to remember and difficult to guess.
- Do not use your name, login ID, spouse or child name as your password.
- Do not use dictionaries or spelling lists words as your password.
- Always use more than 6 characters password, preferably 8 characters.
- Always use Alpha Numeric password with Special Character.
- Do not write down the password and store it nearby the computer.
- Do not share your password with your colleagues, friends or family members.
- Change your password periodically or whenever you feel that someone knows it.
- Use different password on different systems.
- Do not open any files attached to an e-mail from an unknown or untrustworthy source.
- Do not open any files attached to an e-mail unless you know what you are opening.
- Do not open, forward or reply to any SPAM or Suspicious e-mails.
- Always delete all the SPAM or Junk e-mails.
- Be suspicious of unknown phone calls, visits, or e-mail messages from individuals asking about employees or other official information.
- Do not provide personal information or information about the organization, unless you are certain of a person's authority to have the information./li>
- Do not disclose personal or financial information in e-mail, and do not respond SPAM / unknown e-mail.
- Do not give out password or pin number and other confidential information over the phone.
- Do not type critical passwords when anyone else looking or type it quickly.
- Shred important and sensitive print out and keep trash in secured / monitored areas.
- Do not store any banking details on your mobile to avoid misuse should your mobile be lost or stolen.
Report Suspected Security Incidents
If you suspect that there has been an un-authorized breach of your account(s), or that an online transaction has taken place that you did not initiate, you should notify MEFIC immediately by emailing the details to Brokerage.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 8001263342
Provision Of “MEFIC E-Trade Service” By Middle East Financial Investment Company For Execution Of Local Shares Trading Transactions Via The Internet Is Subject to The Following Terms & Agreements:
- In order to benefit from a safe and error free investment experience with the Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) users must thoroughly read and understand the terms and agreements. Users must also provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information in accordance to the agreement signed with MEFIC. Completing and submitting the application is considered on your behalf as consent to the articles of agreement. From that moment you will be liable and hold all responsibility to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and all other information pertaining to your account and are liable for all transactions pertaining to you account.
- You agree to immediately inform the Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) of any unlawful or unwanted use of your account and/or any security breaches. MEFIC maintains completely secrecy of client information. li>
- You agree to uphold all local, regional and international laws and regulations. You will be solely and exclusively responsible for any and all actions and shortcomings that arise due to your use of the account and/or password, including but not limited to the transactions that are performed via your account.
- You agree to defend and hold harmless the Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC), its affiliates and officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Web site or the services.
- You agree to refrain from attempting to unlawfully use the account and/or any accounts and/or the systems and infrastructure by searching for passwords or any other method or by interfering in the method any others use the services or benefit from it.
- The Middle East Financial Investment Company (MEFIC) provides third party links which the company does not take responsibility for and does not control. All information provided by the company is on an “as is” basis and is not guaranteed.
- The Middle East Financial Investment Company shall hold no responsibility or liability to the maximum allowed by applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to any harm or losses or expenses, direct or indirect which occur due to the use of the website or the services or the lack thereof or any other changes and unlawful access or any modifications made to your correspondence or information or any other data whether sent or unsent, received or not received or any transactions made by means of the service.
The agreements and terms and comprehensive and are not separable and are governed by the rules and regulations of the agreement signed between the company and the client and any future agreements. The terms and agreement are governed by the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and shall be interpreted accordingly. Both parties agree indisputably to submit to the Committee for Settlement of Banking Disputes for resolution in the case of any dispute that may arise.
to download the step by step guide on installing MEFIC MARKETS PRO Click Here
to download additonal file for windows 7 (64bit) Click Here